Hello my friends and happy Monday. The super talented and kind Darnell is the Muse over at the Muse Challenge this week. I'm sneaking in at the last minute to play along. In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month and Darnell's inspiration, I'm playing along using my PaperSmooches dies and stamps.
I also thought I'd share my pictures from last weekend in New York with my mum and niece, Madeleine. We had an awesome time. Below are several highlights from our awesome trip:
- First up was the 9/11 Memorial. A peaceful, beautiful tribute to those that lost their lives on such a tragic and still unfathomable day.
- Dinner in Soho after Madeleine got off work for the day.
- Grand Central Station...amazing architecture. The pictures simply don't do it justice.
- Rockefeller Center. The ice ring is up and skaters were skating!
- Chrysler Tower.
- Madeleine outside the Michael Kors store. She is interning in their corporate offices this semester.
- Central Park
- Time Square before we went to see Pippen. A fabulous show.
We had an amazing weekend. Lots of laughing, tons of walking and we saw all kinds of nooks and crannies of New York. Madeleine definitely knows her way around the city. I'm looking forward to seeing her soon when she's home for Thanksgiving!