Monday, July 6, 2015

Many Thanks



Good morning my friends.  Back at it today after a wonderful three day weekend.  We had a fabulous time celebrating the 4th with family and friends.  I'll be back with some pictures over the next few days.

I had a bit of time on Saturday to sneak in some crafting..and was itching to play along with Virginia's View Challenge:  100% stamped. Stamping is one of my all time favorites...love a pure stamped card.  I was inspired by this card and decided to play along using the color combination from the card.

Hope you all have a fabulous start to your week!

14 comments:

Hannelie said...

A beautifully balanced design in soft and lovely colors Lynn!
Have a great week!

Ardyth said...

So pretty - love the look of the layered stamping. I keep saying it, I've really got to try it! lol! Glad you had a great weekend!

Lisa Kind said...

Oh that lovely stamp set we can't get enough of! This is so pretty! Love the colors and design!

Deepti said...

Beautiful! Love the colors

Barb said...

So pretty, Lynn! Love the colors you chose and your perfect stamping! ♥

Marisa said...

You do flowers so well. Lovely card :)

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful!

Lisa Elton said...

Very pretty Lynn!!

~amy~ said...

Such pretty stamping Lynn!

Jinny Newlin said...

What a beautiful card, Lynn! I just adore those big, bold blooms! So glad you had a blessed 4th! Hugs!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful card Lynn! I love those blooms and the gorgeous colours.

Anita in France said...

Gorgeous Lynn ... beautiful blooms ... love those tone on tone colours! Anita :)

Joyce said...

Gorgeous flowers and perfectly stamped. I am wondering if that stamp is Bloomers by PTI?

Virginia L. said...

Your stamping skills really come through in this! The composition and colors are spot on! It makes me so happy to see you join the fun :)