Sunday, May 1, 2016

Curtain Call: Happy Mother’s Day

It's time for a new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge! I loved all the beautiful florals and polka dots in the inspiration photo.  My mother-in-law loves everything blue so I picked up on the blue in the inspiration and use Altenew stamps to make a mother's day card for her.  I know she'll love the gorgeous detail in the stamps and of course, the color!

We've had a wonderful weekend with jazz band concerts, my niece's graduation and a show choir fundraiser. I'm off this morning bright and early (actually by the time this posts I should be finishing!) my four half marathon. Hopefully the rain stays away!



Make sure you visit each of the designers' blogs for more inspiration!
 Designers

17 comments:

Karen B. said...

Good luck today! Don't you just love this stamp set? I picked it up the other day and look forward to making beauties like you have with it. The blue color is just gorgeous!

Barb said...

You MIL is gonna adore this beautiful card, Lynn! I love the bit of plaid on the edge and your gorgeous flower! Good luck in the race! ♥

Lisa Elton said...

Hope the race went well!! Your card is lovely. The plaid border is perfect with your fabulous big bloom!

Maureen said...

wow! You have had a busy weekend! I LOVE this card! Oh, my! That blossom and those colours are making me swoon! xo

I Card Everyone said...

Darnell mentioned vintage-look pillow cases to me the other day! LOve these in the photo ... and your use of that gorgeous, Beautiful Day in blue! Your MIL will truly love it, Lynn.
=]

sandie said...

Gorgeous detail in the flowers Lynn x

Manuela said...

beautiful card!

Betty Wright said...

Beautiful design!

Jen W. said...

That soft flower is gorgeous and the plaid paper is the perfect compliment!

Jinny Newlin said...

So pretty, Lynn! Full of soft, girly deliciousness, and I absolutely love that bit of plaid!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is beautiful, Lynn! I love your wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

Monika/Buzsy said...

So pretty Lynn. I love that flower image from Altanew. So elegant.

Marisa said...

Gorgeous flower and touch of DP down the side!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is SO gorgeous, Lynn, the flower is stunning and the little strip of plaid paper really sets it off!!!

Anita in France said...

Simply beautiful, Lynn ... the sense of dimension from your layered stamping is fantastic! Hugs, Anita :)

Lindsey said...

Gorgeous!!!! I love this, Lynn!! What a wonderful weekend you've had and hooray for doing another half marathon. You are incredible!!!

Joyce said...

Well, by the time you read this, you will be resting up and basking in the glory of having finished your half marathon. Good for you and congratulations. I love this pretty mother's day card. That blue flower is so very pretty, and I love the little touch of plaid on the side.