Friday, January 6, 2017

Thank You (in stitches!)


I don't know about you, but I'm still in love with all of the stitched dies that are out there.  And this month's Frantic Stamper release certainly does not disappoint with more fabulous stitched dies! With the new year, it was time for me to stock up on thank you notes.  I never need to have enough in my stash.  To make my card, I used the new Chevron Edger #2 die three four times...three on solid card stock and once on the plaid paper.  I then used the Elementals #17 die to cut out the adorable button and the sentiment rectangle.  A card that would be very easy to reproduce!  And of course, I love the pink, blue and white color combo!

16 comments:

~amy~ said...

I think stitching is here to stay and I adore your sweet thank you...such refreshing colors!

Shirley A. said...

Your card is just amazing!!! I love the colors and design. You totally inspire me. Thanks Lynn.

Bobby said...

This is such a sweet and simple card, Lynn. I love the (what I call) piping along the edge of the plaid.

Karen B. said...

I adore stitched elements in a product too! Awesome card with a fun layout.

Happy Dance said...

Just when I'm trying to be a good girl on a budget (for at least January anyway), you showcase some gorgeous dies and pretty papers. Love this card. Even with all these elements, it still retains a CAS feel. Absolutely gorgeous!!! Bev

sandie said...

I like these stitched dies too but not so sure about the angle ones. Not sur my creativity expands that far! Love this colour combo, would work great for a baby card too x

Marcie Sharp said...

So fun! I love the colours and those dies are awesome!!

Lisa Kind said...

Love the layers of stitches and the colors! Very pretty card!

Lisa Elton said...

This is darling!

Gerrina said...

That plaid paper makes it a real eye-catchercard! Enjoy ypur sunday!

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

A very pretty card Lynn!

Love and hugs
Maarit

Tracey McNeely said...

This is so pretty Lynn, I am still in love with stitched dies too!

Anita in France said...

Fresh, clean and so pretty, Lynn ... the stitched angles are fabulous! Hugs, Anita :)

Maureen said...

Oh yes, and added to anything stitched is plaid paper! So fun admidst the cold weather here! We will start to warm up to -13 today! LOL

Joyce said...

What a wonderful way to highlight those stitched dies as well as the fantastic plaid paper. Beautiful design.

Nonni said...

Such a beautiful card, Lynn! I love the paper and very creative use of these dies.