Sunday, February 12, 2017

God Bless You



Happy Sunday my friends. Yesterday morning started with some crafty time and ended with a robotics competition for Jonathon.  The weekend has been extra nice as Ryan is home visiting for the weekend.  We had a game of Risk on Friday night and the boys all enjoyed playing pool together last night too. I love having everyone back home.   This week was also awesome as we closed on my mum's old house...so we are now back to only owning one home.  Can you hear the celebration happening?!  And have I told you what a rock star my hubby is on getting everything out of my mum's house and working through the inspection etc.?  Well he is awesome!

Ryan and Jonathon at Jonathon's robotics competition...Ryan was trying to stretch to be taller...didn't quite happen!

But back to why you are here...a card :)  When I saw the Inspired by All the Little Things blog I knew exactly what I wanted to make and it translated directly to my card...quickly!  This card features all Frantic Stamper dies.  I know I'll be using those stitched bloom dies a lot.  This card was popped in the mail today to a friend whose grandson has a brain tumor. Thankfully they are pretty sure it is benign but he has surgery on Monday so we're saying lots of prayers for sweet little Jack.  

16 comments:

Hannelie said...

Beautiful card Lynn!Love those stitched flowers and amazing background!
Lucky you to have Ryan visiting for the weekend! Enjoy!

Leigh Penner said...

Glad you could enjoy a weekend with all of your boys! I love your pretty card! Great take on the inspiration photo!

Bobby said...

First the card: I had an immediate idea too, Lynn, and yours is similar to mine. I hope mine comes out as beautifully. Second: Yay for closing on the house. I know the stress of cleaning out and preparing for sale so kudos for your husband for handling it all. Third: My granddaughter is in robotics but I've never been to a competition. It sounds like a lot of fun. and last: Risk? Really? I remember my brother was obsessed with that game when my kids were younger and my youngest is the only one he could get to play with him because it took so long. But then you'd have to know my brother. ;)

Gerrina said...

Wow that is quick! Great intrepetation of the photo! And an elegant card! Enjoy the weekend!

sandie said...

I do love these stitched dies, seen quite a few cards using them and they are lovely. Jonathan has grown so much!

Karen B. said...

Gorgeous card and I adore the lattice like background! So hapoy to hear all your boys are home for you to enjoy for a bit too.

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE the stitched flowers and the lattice BG! Prayers for your friend's grandson. LOVE seeing your boys together!

Michelle said...

What a beautiful card, Lynn! Yay for closing on your Mum's house. I love Ryan stretching to be taller. :-) Sending prayers for little Jack.

Lisa Elton said...

Such a pretty card Lynn! Cute pic of your boys. Bet you loved having them all under one roof over the weekend. Congrats on being down to one home ~ YAY!

KimCreate said...

Super pretty card! So glad you were inspired! Thanks for joining us at Inspired by all the little things.

Marisa said...

Great background and a lovely card.

Jen W. said...

Those stitched flowers are fabulous and I love the sentiment banner! So glad the houses are sorted and that you had a house full of boys again! :)

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Swoon.

Tracey McNeely said...

What a beautiful card Inspired By All the Little Things! The die is gorgeous! Isn't it funny that the younger brother is taller than the older brother. Both handsome boys, hope the robotics competition went well, I love seeing that Ryan is supporting him!

LauraJane:) said...

Great take on the photo! Thanks for playing with us at Inspired By All the Little Things:)
My DH is the Taller "baby brother" in his family! Funny how birth order does not determine height:)

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful take on this weeks inspiration! Thank you so much for joining us at Inspired By All The Little Things!