Sunday, February 19, 2017

PaperTrey Ink: 2013



Hi there, I've been watching all of the gorgeous cards being posted as inspired by the PTI 10 year anniversary and decided to give it a go and make a couple of cards to enter.  I was also inspired by my friend Moe to make two of each card I made to fill up my stash!  Looking through all the years...I don't have any of the sets, but I loved this sweet little collage card below by Heather Nichols from 2013...so I played along using three different PTI sets for this card:  Wedding Day, Framed Out #12 and Tiny Tags.  Love how all the sweet elements come together. No surprise I'm using varying shades of orange on my flowers :)

Hope you are all having a fabulous weekend. The weather here is absolutely gorgeous so we've been enjoying no coats, going for a nice walk and the boys have been fishing in the neighborhood pond. Perfection!

8 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I like the sweet polka dot bloom, this is cute!

Tracey McNeely said...

Both of these cards are pure perfection! We have had a few gorgeous days here too and the rest of this week is supposed to be warmer. Not quite no coats but light jackets for sure!

Karen B. said...

I love your bright and happy take!

Gerrina said...

Both so different looking and stil with both with pastels; wouldn't know wich is my favorite...like them both! Hugs, Gerrina

Maureen said...

So sweet! I'm glad to help add to your stash! It really works! Ox

Anita in France said...

Sounds like a fabulous weekend, Lynn ... how lovely to have a little bit of spring so early! Your card is just so sweet and pretty ... and wonderfully CAS! Hugs, Anita :)

sandie said...

Kraft white and pink, lovely combo, I went for a walk yesterday and was actually just in T-shirt! Looks like we are all enjoying lovely sunshine x

Lindsey said...

Fabulous, Lynn! And great idea to build up your stash. I've got to adopt that strategy. I started doing it with Christmas cards and should never have stopped. So glad you've had beautiful weather. Doesn't it warm the soul just to be able to be outside in the sunshine?