It's time for another Curtain Call Challenge. This week we are inviting you to join us for a Fluff inspired challenge. Don't you just love all those fun patterns in the pillows below! I was inspired by the various blues in the pillows and used a stencil to mimic some of the patterns.
Please stop by my team-mates blogs to check out their creations!
Betty Wright, Crafting With Betty
Kim Singdahlsen, Joyful Creations with Kim
Laurie Willison, Soapbox Creations
Leigh Penner, To the Full
Melody Rupple, A Paper Melody
Maureen Plut, buttons & bling
Monika Davis, M.A.D. Stamper
Sheri Gilson, Paper Crafty's Creations
Silke Ledlow, My Life
Stacey Schafer, Stacey's Stamping Stage
Tara Godfrey, Inking on the Edge
Now, it's your turn! To enter the challenge, simply follow these instructions:
1. Create a new Anything Goes paper project (card, scrapbook page, 3D item)...with the option of drawing inspiration from the challenge graphic.
2. Post your project to your blog or public gallery that directly mentions and links to this challenge here at the Curtain Call. You must also copy and paste the inspiration graphic into your post.
3. Feel free to combine our challenge with a maximum of five other challenges.
4. Complete the Inlinkz section below using the direct link to your project before the deadline on March 25th at 8:00 AM CDT.
5. Prizes, when applicable, will be awarded to randomly selected challenge participants. The LEAD of each challenge will be invited as a Guest Designer for the next challenge.
Thanks so much for stopping by ....I can't wait to see how you're inspired!